With online BizPay, you can do the following:
- Receive and pay bills online. Many payees can send you electronic bills (e-bills) through BizPay. Your processing time for paying bills is reduced due to the simplicity of the system.
- Efficiently manage and control your company bills all in one place.
- Attach invoice and credit information with your payments.
- Consolidate multiple sets of invoices from a single biller.
- Establish authority levels for additional employees. This electronic audit trail of employee capabilities and transactions puts you in control of the finances.
- Secure and reliable check payments.
- No longer need to order checks or purchase stamps reducing the costs of paying bills.
If you want to enroll in BizPay, please click here.
- Go to the
Commercial Connections Login Page.
- Click on the BIZPAY link at the bottom of the page.
- For future logins, go directly to the Home Page "Login" section and select "Commercial Connection".
- Enter your Business User ID and password. (Note: Make sure to have your Payment Activation Code if you are paying bills for the first time. You should have received this with your Welcome letter.)
Customer Support is available from 7am to 1am (EST) seven days a week. Should you need assistance, please call 1-866-971-0106.
Helpful Questions and Answers
- How do I get signed up for BizPay?
- First, we suggest you become a Commercial Connections user. You do not have to be a Commercial Connections user to use BizPay. If you would like more information about Commercial Connections, visit our web page to find out more. You can enroll in BizPay by clicking on the link above under Enrollment.
- What do I do with the form that I fill out online?
- Once you have filled out the necessary BizPay Enrollment form, print the form off and provide that to the bank by one of the following methods: 1-Fax the form to Customer Support (678-284-3439) or 2-Take the completed form to your local branch or 3-Mail the form to : Heritage Bank,
Electronic Banking- BizPay Enrollment, 203 Keys Ferry Street,
McDonough, Georgia, 30253. NOTE: Make sure to keep a copy of your User ID and Password that you set up on your application. You will need this to access BizPay.
- How long does the enrollment take?
- Normally, two weeks.
- How do I know I can start paying bills?
- You will receive a welcome letter with instructions on logging in for the first time.
- What if I do not remember what my Business User ID is?
- Contact our technical support for assistance at 678-284-3433.
- What is my Payment Activation Code?
- This is a code given to you for security when logging in to pay bills for the first time. It is located on your welcome letter.