The Vision Statement
To be a financially viable, independent community bank that is committed to improving the quality of life of the communities we serve.
To earn the loyalty of employees, customers and the community by operating with integrity and fairness at all times.
To demonstrate behavior that totally focuses on the customer and recognize they are the reason we are here.
To have employees who are empowered to build long-term relationships with our customers.
To provide our shareholders long-term growth and an attractive return on their investment in the bank.
To satisfy the customer’s needs by offering a myriad of products that are driven by a sales and service philosophy.
The Mission Statement
“Committed to those we serve.”
We will create and maintain a professional environment that invites the ideas of our employees, fosters the confidence of our shareholders, and exceeds the expectations of our customers.
We will be a specialized solution provider that:
- adds value for our customers,
- creates a positive economic impact in our communities, and
- creates positive personal and professional opportunities for our employees.
“Committed to Those We Serve”
Produced by: Edward Taylor, Branch Manager, Clayton County
Desired Corporate Values
- Integrity & Ethics
- This is our Cornerstone. We will operate with honesty, fairness and respect for others.
- Commitment to achievement and taking advantage of opportunities. When we decide to do something, we will do it with quality, drive and passion.
- We insist on quality
- In our leadership, work, and service.
- Leadership is illustrated through execution, and effective leadership demands accountability, courage and caring.
- Mutual Respect
- Operating in an environment of mutual respect sets the tone for how well we can work together.
- Positive Legacy
- We strive to give back to our communities.
- We strive to serve our “family” (defined as our employees, our community, our shareholders, and our leaders).
- We measure achievement with clear expectations of rate of return and frequent job-specific performance feedback, and we promote job satisfaction among our employees by rewarding achievement.