The banking needs of a business are as different as the companies themselves. That’s why Heritage Bank offers a range of different account options. Each account provides a specific service, which can then be catered more directly to the individual business. From small business banking needs to new business banking services, these are some of the accounts offered here at Heritage Bank:
Various Deposit Solutions
- Basic Checking Accounts
- Interest Checking Accounts
- Savings and Money Market Deposit Accounts
- Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
It’s important to take care of the ones that keep your business running every day. That is why we have developed a package just for your employees:
- Service Charge Free Checking Account*
- No Charge for the First Order of Basic Checks
- No Charge for Online Banking
- No Annual Fee for Debit Card**
Gone are the days where you need to drive to the bank to make a deposit. Remote Deposit utilizes a desktop scanner that connects to your PC and the Internet. With it, you can scan checks received from customers and issue deposits electronically to the bank, anytime day or night. It’s a quick way to turn check deposits into cash.
With Remote Deposit, you can:
- Consolidate funds from remote locations into one bank, thereby streamlining your cash flow
- Make deposits anytime and enjoying the convenience
- Saves time preparing deposits reducing labor costs
- Cut courier fees or trips to the bank
- Reduce the risk of fraud because you speed up check clearing
Additional Banking Services
Heritage Bank also offers business banking services, such as Business eBanking, your online banking portal to your business accounts, BizPay, Cash Management, Credit Cards, and more.
Heritage Bank provides expansive services for a wide range of business types. For further questions regarding how Heritage Bank can work with you, now is the time to give the team at Heritage Bank a call, at 678-284-3432.
*All accounts subject to credit approval. No monthly base fee. Other fees may apply.
**Subject to credit approval.
As a Business Banking Professional, Kim helps businesses providing commercial loans specifically meant to provide a business with the capital needed to start-up or expand. In her role, she interacts with entrepreneurs and business owners concerning future financial investments in an effort to help the business find the strategies that would work for them.
Vice President • 770-515-7028 • [email protected]