As a business owner, or consumer, your bank is one of your most important business partners, and provides many essential resources. These resources cover a wide range of areas, and are valuable tools in daily business and personal life. While you may not need every service your bank offers, it’s important to know what these services are, in case you need them in the future.
Bank Tools for Both Consumers and Businesses
- Checking and Savings Accounts: consumer and business accounts for checking and savings provide many of the same services. A checking account lets you deposit cash and pay bills, while a savings account allows for interest earnings on saved funds, which can be a valuable asset.
- Loans: loans are a key component of running a company and there are several different types of business loans to fit your needs. This is also true of personal loans that can be tailored to fit your needs and desired goals.
- Credit And Debit Cards: cards are an important part of banking, allowing you access to your bank account and credit line. Consumer cards offer ease of access, technological innovations, and rewards programs. Business cards serve much the same purpose, and like personal credit cards, many business credit cards offer useful rewards programs.
Businesses-Specific Banking Tools from Heritage Bank
- Positive Pay: a fraud prevention service, for Commercial customers. Positive Pay allows commercial customers to submit a list of issued checks and our system will automatically verify those checks when presented for payment.
- Account Receivables Financing: Heritage Bank doesn’t rely on financing from outside sources, which gives us lower cost of funds that we pass on to our clients in the form of lower fees. Our financial experts will show you how Accounts Receivable Financing can significantly improve your company’s finances and get you the money you need right away.
- Courier Services: this service allows you to have your bank come to you. We can save you time and money by providing a scheduled courier to pickup your banking business. The convenience of allowing a courier to bring the bank to you is just a phone call away.
Click here to learn more about all of Heritage Bank’s business banking tools and products.
Click here to learn more about all of Heritage Bank’s personal banking tools and products.
Your bank is a valuable partner in your daily life and business operations. Heritage Bank can help advise you in several key areas of finances, and help you decide on what services fit best for your personal or professional life.
As a Business Banking Professional, Kim helps businesses providing commercial loans specifically meant to provide a business with the capital needed to start-up or expand. In her role, she interacts with entrepreneurs and business owners concerning future financial investments in an effort to help the business find the strategies that would work for them.
Vice President • 770-515-7028 • [email protected]