Bank And Go
DON’T SKIP A BEAT WITH MOBILE BANKING!
Our Mobile Banking app is getting a new look and a new name!
What You Need To Do
- Your app store will push out an update for your Heritage Bank mobile app on August 10. Simply run your update, and your app will be updated to our new Bank And Go look.
- If your app store does not notify you of the update, you may have to manually update the app, or download the app from your app store.
What You Need To Know
- The Bank And Go app will have the same log-in credentials and functionality you know and love, but the branding will look all new.
What You Need to Know About Online Banking
- Online Banking will also have our new Bank And Go look on August 10, but you do not have to do anything. Just log in like normal. No changes to your log in credentials! No changes to Bill Pay!
- There will be periods of limited service for Online Banking during the weekend of August 7 – 10. We’ll work hard to minimize any inconvenience.
To learn more about Bank And Go, or if you have any questions, contact the Customer Support Center at 678.284.3432.
What is a rebrand?
A rebrand is simply a new look and name. Heritage Bank is rebranding Online Banking and Business eBanking to Bank And Go and Bank And Go Pro, respectively. The rebrand will occur the weekend of August 7, 2020.
What will happen that weekend?
On Friday, August 7 at 3pm, the rebrand will begin, and some products and services will be temporarily unavailable until Monday, August 10 at 9am.
What changes will occur?
Here is an overview of what to expect once it is complete:
- The Consumer mobile banking app will change to Bank And Go.
- Business eBanking mobile app will change to Bank And Go PRO.
- Online banking and Business eBanking will have Bank And Go and/or Bank And Go PRO logos.
What do customers need to do BEFORE the rebrand?
Below are the steps you can expect to take BEFORE the change.
- Stay informed by reading all of the information that we send closer to the rebrand.
What do customers need to do AFTER the rebrand?
- Login to your accounts through Bank And Go and/or Bank And Go PRO and check out the new look.
- Login to Mobile Banking through the Bank And Go and/or Bank And Go PRO to check out the new look.
You should not be required to download the new app. The transition should automatically update your existing mobile app between August 7 – 10. If you do not see the new Bank And Go app for your consumer mobile app, or the new Bank And Go PRO for your business mobile app, please download the new app from your App Store.
Who can help with questions?
Feel free to call us at 678-284-3433, Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm with questions.