Running your business is demanding enough. We have a quick and easy way to pay your bills. Sign up for BizPay for Businesses. It’s faster than writing and mailing a check.
With online BizPay, you can do the following:
- Receive and pay bills online. Many payees can send you electronic bills (e-bills) through BizPay. Your processing time for paying bills is reduced due to the simplicity of the system.
- Efficiently manage and control your company bills all in one place.
- Attach invoice and credit information with your payments.
- Consolidate multiple sets of invoices from a single biller.
- Establish authority levels for additional employees. This electronic audit trail of employee capabilities and transactions puts you in control of the finances.
- Secure and reliable check payments.
- No longer need to order checks or purchase stamps reducing the costs of paying bills.
If you want to enroll in BizPay, you must be a Business eBanking user. Whether you are a new customer to Heritage Bank or an existing customer to Heritage Bank, you can contact your local branch representative to get started.
- Go to the Business eBanking Login Page.
- Go to Funds Management/Bill Payments.
Customer Support is available from 7am to 1am (EST) seven days a week. Should you need assistance, please call 1-800-593-4345.
Helpful Questions and Answers
- How do I get signed up for BizPay?
- You must already be registered to use Business eBanking. If you would like more information about Business eBanking, visit our web page.
- How long does the enrollment take?
- Normally, two to three days.
- How do I know I can start paying bills?
- Once you have logged into Business eBanking, you will see the link to “Bill Payments” under the “Funds Management” option.
- Who can I call if I cannot reach my local branch representative?
- You can contact Heritage Bank Customer Support during normal business hours (678-284-3433).