Considering all the demands you have to meet today, wouldn’t it be nice to have a quick and easy way to pay your bills? You can, you know. Use Heritage Bank’s Online BillPay Service. You can quickly and easily pay bills online-it’s faster than writing and mailing a check.
With online BillPay, you can do the following:
- Receive and pay bills online. Many payees can send you electronic bills (e-bills) through BillPay.
- Send money electronically to anyone with an e-mail address and a U.S. bank account. E-mail payments enable people using different online financial programs to easily exchange money electronically.
- Schedule repeating payments. Automatically make repeating payments, such as your mortgage payment or your rent, at the frequency you choose.
- Transfer money electronically between your accounts. You may be able to move money from one of your payment accounts to another, even if the accounts are at different financial institutions, with the click of a button.
- Make payments on the Internet with a secure and reliable system. BillPay uses SSL (secure sockets layer), which ensures that your connections and information are secure from outside inspection.
- BillPay also uses 128-bit encryption (whichever your browser supports) to make your information unreadable as it passes through the Internet.
If you are already an Online Banking user, contact Online Banking Support at (678) 284-3433.
If you want to enroll in BillPay and you are not already an Online Banking user, please click here and complete the Online Banking Enrollment. After successfully completing the enrollment, contact Online Banking Support at (678) 284-3433.
Customer Support is available from 7am to 1am (EST) seven days a week. Should you need assistance, please call 1-866-275-6868.
Current BillPay User:
Click on this link
Need to Enroll in BillPay:
Contact Online Banking Support at (678) 284-3433.
See Terms and Conditions.