With Heritage Bank Online Banking, you can conduct your banking any time, right from your PC. It’s the easy and secure way to conduct your banking. You can check balances, view recent account activity, view previous statements, and make funds transfers between your Heritage Bank accounts*.
- Log On to Heritage Bank Online Banking
- Enroll in Heritage Bank Online Banking
- Read our Security Statement
- Read our Privacy Statement
Online Banking Help
- Online Banking Demo
- Telephone Banking Help
For assistance with all other Online Banking issues, please call 678-284-3433, Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Access to your Accounts 24/7
To provide the access you need to your accounts when you need it, Online Banking is available 24/7. Within Online Banking, you can handle all of your financial needs:
- BillPay– Reduce time and energy by paying your bills online. With BillPay, you can pay anyone with an email address, schedule repeating payments (such as your mortgage), and transfer securely funds between your Heritage Bank accounts or other institutions and to friends and family.
- eStatements- Receive notification and view your statements online. Decrease the possibility of mail fraud or identity theft by signing up today. It’s green. It’s fast. It’s secure.
- Alerts- Choose the alerts that are right for you and stay informed of important account activity.
- Mobile Banking- Get real time access to your accounts on your mobile device. Choose the option you prefer: Browser, APP, or SMS Text. With Mobile Banking, you can review account activity, transfer funds, pay bills, make deposits with Mobile Deposit and find other Heritage Bank locations.
During Heritage Bank’s system conversion, there are some modifications you may need to make to your QuickBooks, Quicken or Mint systems to ensure the smooth transition of your data. Please reference the following documentation and the dates next to each task as this information is time sensitive: